Feel and Look Perfect on Your Big Day
You want to stay fit and at your best on your wedding day? Here are 6 tips on how to do it:
1. You should stick to nutrient dense foods. Eat whole foods instead of processed, packaged foods. Here is one delicious example: a salad bowl of organic blueberries (1/2 cup, fresh or frozen), quinoa (1/2 cup cooked), greens (unlimited) and avocado (1/4). You can drizzle a ginger, lemon / lime vinaigrette (1 tsp dried ginger, 1 Tbsp organic lemon or lime juice, 2 Tbsp champagne vinegar) on top.
2. You should get your Fatty acid Gamma-linoleic (or GLA) on because it will help you have glowing skin and healthy hair and nails for your wedding. Hemp is the natural source of GLA. You can toss hemp seeds on whole grains, berries or salad.
3. Next, you should never forget that true hydration does not end in drinking water. You can get hydrated with plain coconut water, white potato, banana and avocado and remember to reduce your sodium intake and increase your potassium intake.
4. Increase fiber intake because it will make you feel full and it will also remove toxins and waste. You can do that by eating organic chia seeds (for pudding). Here is how you can make your own vanilla chia pudding: combine 1/4 cup chia seeds, 1 cup unsweetened hemp milk, 1 tsp liquid stevia and 1 tsp vanilla extract in a shallow bowl, stir and let stand, stirring occasionally, for about 10 minutes.
5. You may also choose a holistic approach. Keep your arms, shoulders and toes looking great by trying an anti-inflammatory diet for your insides. In order to do that use spices like ginger, turmeric, cinnamon and oregano, go for high-quality carbs and proteins, and add anti-inflammatory fats like walnuts, flaxseed oil, and wild salmon. You can also get glowing well-hydrated skin by applying coconut oil after a shower or adding it directly to the bath.
6. Last but not least, don’t give up sugar. Just choose sugars in their most natural forms, carbohydrates like fruit, whole grains, legumes, organic dairy and starchy vegetables. Add a drop of honey to yogurt or cereal, use some natural sugar, and avoid all artificial sweeteners. All these things will help you feel and look great, you can take our word for it!